Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Yes we Can



I found this most beautiful song/montage on http://thepeacetree.blogspot.com/
The tears filling my eyes emerge from a depth of hope being tapped by a canidate and more importantly a movement which will and is changing this nation. Thank you to the creators of this, will.I.am.

Whether you are for Obama or not this video shines a light on the grassroots movements throughout this country and world which will change america for the better. Which will help people remember that we are indeed all in this together. If we forget that then we are lost. Yes I see pain, yes I see suffering, yes I see hate, but I also see and know that people are always capable of great good. We have changed for the better and we will continue to change for the better. Join hands and hold this precious world in faith and hope, knowing that tomorrow always depends on our actions today.

No comments: